The Mosaic Extreme School Makeover Challenge is a contest that encourages grassroots initiatives to promote student nutrition and healthier school environments through nutrition-related activities and programming. Participants submit applications that explain their current school environment and improvement plans for the upcoming school year. Submissions must show authentic stakeholder engagement and partnerships.
2019 Mosaic Extreme School Makeover Challenge
- Makeover plans MUST include a nutrition component
- New programs and projects or enhancements to successful existing programs are considered eligible
- Application deadline is Mar. 31, 2019
- A response email will be sent upon receipt of your application. If you do not receive this email within 72 hours of submitting your completed application, please resubmit or contact: firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure your application has been received
- Cash award recipients will be notified of their status in May
- All participants not selected for a cash award will receive a Certificate of Recognition along with notification of their status in June
- Thank you for your participation!