Employee and Labour Relations provides member boards with a range of services and supports related to unionized and non-unionized employees, including:
- Lead or support school divisions in Local Implementation and Negotiations Committee (LINC) and Support Staff agreements
- Preparation for bargaining provides research, analysis, strategic direction and comparison data of specific agreement provisions, including managing the SSBA Data Warehouse
- Interpretation, application and implementation of collective agreement language, including assistance with grievances, arbitration and conciliation
- Support to the committee responsible for provincial teacher bargaining
- Provide information and advice on a range of human resources matters such as duty to accommodate, discipline, termination, harassment complaints, performance management, attendance management, etc.
- Provide assistance on issues concerning The Education Act, 1995, Labour Relations Board inquiries, Labour Standards Act, Workers’ Compensation Act, Saskatchewan Employment Act, and other pertinent provincial and federal legislation
- Supports members with Director of Education/CEO recruitment
In addition, Employee and Labour Relations provides workshops and presentations for member boards, as well as advice and supports internally for the Association staff, management and Executive.
For more information or to inquire about booking a workshop or seminar, please contact:
Phone: 306- 569-0750
Senior Consultant, Employee and Labour Relations (ext. 148)
Member Board Collective Agreements
- Support Staff Agreements
- Local Teacher Agreements
- Provincial Collective Bargaining Agreement – effective Sept. 1, 2019 to Aug. 31, 2023