Click here for information for 2016-2017 regarding the Employee Benefits Plan renewal.
The Association’s Employee Benefits Plan is available to all permanent non-teaching employees and to trustees of member boards.
The plan’s group insurance offers a full range of survivor, disability and health benefits to member school boards and their employees across Saskatchewan. The products have been customized over the years to fit the special needs of school boards.
The benefits plan is a third-party administrator and the policyholder responsible for the management of the plan on behalf of participating member school boards.
The Association’s Employee Benefits Services are responsible for the development, implementation, communication and administration of the plan and its policies.
- Application for Voluntary AD&D
- Benefits Beneficiary Designation
- Change Form – Addition/Update
- Change Form – Deletion
- Continuation of Benefits at Plan Member’s Termination
- Evidence of Insurability for Late Applicants
- Evidence of Insurability and Application for Optional Life
- Evidence of Insurability and Application for Critical Illness
- Extension of Benefits Beyond Age 75
- Leave of Absence Brochure
- LOA Premium Worksheet
- Multiple Terminations
- Over-Age Disabled Dependant
- Over-Age Student
- Re-enrolment Less Than a Year No Changes
- Retirement Bridging
- Return To Work
- Salary Change – Multiple
- Special Dependant Coverage
Phone: (306) 569-0750
- Jeff McNaughton
Director of Employee Benefits and Insurance Plans (extension 129)
- Leona Baun
Benefits Supervisor (extension 127)
- Chris Petford
Benefits Administrator (extension 126)
- Patty Webb
Benefits Administrator (extension 138)
- Leanne Petford
Benefits Clerk (extension 147)
- Cathy Nyhus
Benefits Clerk (extension 128)